Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Buddy Roo. I can't believe my baby is 19 today and leaving on his mission in a couple of weeks. Chris....you have brought so much joy and laughter into our home. We will miss your smile.....that adorable dimple.....and your fantastic sense of humor.....your hugs.....your laughter....and so much more. You are going to be an awsome missionary. The people in the Mexico Hermosillo mission are so lucky that you will soon be arriving. You have a magnetic personality and you are a hard worker and love to serve. May the Lord watch over and protect you as you serve him with all your might. Happy Birthday Bud.....we love you.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I can't believe that you are going to Hermosi[LL]o... that is how I said the name for the first time years ago... Tony laughed until he cried. Cause I pronounced the LL's instead of keeping them silent.

I bet this month goes all too fast for you all.

I want to say good luck... but with all that I have heard from G.ma Carol you won't need much luck you are a natural.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

The hardest thing I had to do was say goodbye at the MTC to my sons, but at the same time is pride in another child of God taking up the banner and marching forward with gusto, spirit and energy in joining the Army of God. Your precious family will reap the blessings of a son on a mission. God bless him and all of you.