Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not so patiently waiting


Carolyn is due next Saturday....but we are so anxious to meet Claire and we hope each day that it will be the day we get to meet her. The excitement is building as we anticipate her arrival. Claire's bag is packed for the hospital, the nursery is ready....now we just need to get her here. Once she arrives is won't be long until Kevin and Stacie have their little one. Such excitement for the Jackson family. I emailed our missionary tonight....and after we hear from him tomorrow we only have 7 more emails. It's so great saying he will be home next month. I can't wait.
Looking forward to being a grandma. I think it's going to be one of the greatest things in the world. I must say....it's hard to walk by cute things in the store and not pick them up. Sometimes I just look at Scott and he says "Put it in the cart" Hopefully my next post has pictures of baby Claire and hopefully she will be born very soon. I think the only thing I'm looking forward to more than holding her is seeing my daughter hold her baby in her arms. I think it's going to be an overwhelming and awesome experience....I hope I have waterproof mascara.

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm so excited for you Chandra. What a fun time for your whole family.

Stacie Lou said...

Come Claire! Come!

Deanna/Mimi said...

You certainly have every right to writing about the precious, most wonderful experience to come your way soon. There is nothing like it. Remember how it felt when you first held each of yours? It will feel just slightly different when you hold Claire for the first time,but equally exciting, but then to see Carolyn holding Claire will bring joy beyond anything you have known since your own. Yes, you will need a tissue or two for the rest of your life!! The joys will never stop. Keep me posted. Hugs, Deanna

missdaleen said...

It is a wonderful club "the grandma club". No potlucks, no dues, no meetings, no uniforms........... just pure happiness and joy and goodness and smiles and laughter and it is the best feeling in the world.

Hurry up Sweet Claire, we want your grandma to join our club!