Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To remove or not to remove? That is the question.

Lastnights baseball game wrapped up ball season until next spring. We have been following Chris in school ball and summer ball for the last six months. Summer ball season was a whirlwind. Somehow I managed to squeeze in Kevin's wedding right in the middle. We played about 70 games in the last 6 weeks. I am exhausted....and I'm just the spectator. Chris must be completely wiped out. He was the ace in the rotation this summer. He pitched really well. I told Stacie that I have been sitting at games so long that the camp chair I take to the games would need to be surgically removed from my butt. She told me that I should consider keeping it there. She so wisely pointed out that I would never have to sit in the uncomfortable pews at church and I would never have to search for a seat. I think she may be on to something. If I get tired at the open house this friday I can just sit for awhile. So, maybe the surgery won't be necessary. I enjoyed every single minute of watching Chris play....but I am weary. It has been a long hot summer.

4 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

Plus, who wants funny scars on their butt. Just ask Scott.

hahaha

The Jackson Clan said...

Just remeber that you love your son and I personly think camp chairs are quite relaxing.

Leslie said...

Nothing wrong with THAT!

How are you all doing? Sounds like you have had quite a busy summer. Hope things quiet down and you can just enjoy your chair! And if in fact it is stuck to your butt I hope it's of the variety that reclines....and has speakers....and massagers.....and....!

The Jackson Clan said...

Three post without pics come on get with the program:)