Monday, March 23, 2009


HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY KEVIN
Ten reasons I love Kevin so much
1. Kevin is a great older brother. Looks out for his younger siblings.
2. Kevin thinks outside the box. I'm so glad that he studies things out and thinks them through and can form his own opinions and conclusions.
3. Kevin is one of the smartest people I know....and the best part is he isn't conceited about it.
4. Kevin is AWESOME with the elderly. After Melba died Kevin would go over to grandpa's everynight and just talk to him. He probably knows more about grandpa than any of us.
5. Kevin trys to stay fit.....something that I don't aspire to I'm afraid. He just ran a half marathon.
6. Kevin has a soft heart. He probably cries in movies as much as his mommy.
7. Kevin is very accepting of differences.....I think he even celebrates them. I am very proud of him for that.
8. He is very respectful of his mother. He has always treated me with love and respect.
9. He loves the Lord and has a strong testimony.
10. He fell in love with Stacie and their marriage has blessed our lives.
Happy Birthday my boy. I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

Thanks mamacat! I love you too!

The Jackson Clan said...

HAPPY B-DAY KEVIN!