Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe


Ten reasons why I love Scott so much.
1. I was always impressed with how much love and respect he showed to his mother.
2. He is a FABULOUS cook. He makes white chocolate raspberry cheescake even better than the Olive Garden.
3. He has been a wonderful father to our children. He loves them so much and has been such a good example for them.
4. He honors his preisthood and uses it to bless our home. I am thankful that he gives the kids Father's blessings each year before they started school.
5. Scott is a very hard worker. He spends lots of extra hours at the hospital earning overtime to help the kids in school and help with their missions.
6. He is the calming influence in my life. He is the voice of reason.
7. He is always so thoughtful of me....like the time he pushed the car out to the road when I was pregnant so I wouldn't hear it start and it wouldn't wake me.....or bringing me deli soup after my root canal.
8. He does things with me even when I know he doesn't like to......he takes me to chick flicks....he will go dancing with me.....and I know he hates to dance....but he knows I love it.
9. He is a man of great integrity. I admire that so much in him.
10. I love Scott.....because he loves me! He shows it each day in his words and his actions. He's my hero. He is my rock. He is my friend.
I love you babe! Happy birthday. Hey.....now you can't blame that gray hair on me.....YOU ARE JUST OLD!!!

3 comments:

Grant Haws said...

"He is always so thoughtful of me....like the time he pushed the car out to the road when I was pregnant so I wouldn't hear it start and it wouldn't wake me....."

That is one of the most tender stories I've heard in a long time. I hope Scott has a great birthday!

Melanie said...

Yeah for birthdays! Tell the birthday boy that I hope that he had a happy one! :) Just think... next year he will be a GRANDPA on his birthday!!! :)

Lyle and Mary: said...

Yeah, Happy belated birthday Scott!! Here's our thoughtful memory of you...like the time you snuck up on Lyle at the gas station and scared him so bad it aged him 10 years and made him go bald. Could you have been any sweeter??