Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Brother


Today is my little brother's 39th birthday. Happy Birthday Ted! Can't wait to see you this weekend and we will celebrate....there better be cake left. It has been wonderful having Ted and his family live so close. Just takes a couple of hours and we are there. Growing up brothers and sisters can drive each other crazy, and constantly tease and pick on each other. Now that we are adults I don't just have a brother....but I have a great and trusted friend. I can talk to Ted about anything. He has been such a huge support to me throughout my life. I love being able to vent to him whenever I need to. He is a great listener. I'm thankful for the relationship he has with my children. They are crazy about their uncle sach. I think Kevin was as excited to see Ted when he got home from Brazil than just about anyone else. I love you Ted. Thanks for always being there for me. Hope you have an awesome birthday. The big 40 next year. Enjoy this last year before you hit middle age....although from the looks of that hairline....you hit it quite awhile ago.....ha ha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday Ted!

When Tony got home from work this morning... I said. Guess What? It is Sach's b.day... right? He said Yep you are right.

Have fun seeing each other... you always do right.

ToOdLeS.

ps. i had a delightful fb chat with Carolyn this am... she is a gem.

ShEiLa said...

YOU have been tagged over at my blog. If it's not your thing... don't worry. I won't hold a grudge.

ToOdLeS.