Monday, September 6, 2010

CONCERT!!!!!!!




On the 28th of August my niece Kelly and I went to the Keith Urban/John Mayer concert out at the Gorge. It was a beautiful summer night. The music was incredible. It was the best concert I have ever been too. The ladies went wild when Keith Urban came to the stage. We sat up on the hill....but it didn't matter because they had the big screens set up....and we had our trusty binoculars too.....the view was great. Keith put on one heck of a show. Then John came out and joined him on stage for a few numbers before Keith finished up his set. Some people left after Keith was done.....but they were crazy. Mayer put on a great performance as well.....and then Keith came out to finish it up with him. It was the longest concert I've ever been to. It lasted 4 1/2 hours. Kelly and I were up and dancing and singing for most of it. I had so much fun. Those two guys should tour together all the time. This was a special deal out at the gorge.....we were so lucky to get them both at the same time. It was AWESOME! Thanks Kelly for a great girls night out.

2 comments:

missdaleen said...

Sounds like you had a glorious time! You write with such vivid detail, it made me want to get up and dance!

ps. Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten to post some pictures of Sweet Zoe. I just put up three pictures today. :)

The Jackson Clan said...

You guys DID go!! Hope you had fun :)