Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Stacie Lou



Happy Birthday Stacie! As a mother you often think about the kind of woman your son will grow up to marry. I can honestly say that if I searched the world over I couldn't have picked out a better daughter in law. Stacie is the perfect fit in our family. I love her like she's my own. I am grateful that she is a part of our lives. Stacie is so loving and kind. Stacie is a perfect compliment to Kevin. I often tell people how lucky I am to have such a great daughter in law. When we were looking for her birthday card we found one that reflected how we felt...we bought it....but there was one problem with it. On the front it said Daughter in Law. I know technically that Stacie is our daughter in law...but in my heart I'd rather just say daughter. So.....happy birthday Daughter. We sure love you. Thanks for all you do for Kevin....and thanks for loving our family so much. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

You are welcome. :-) Thanks for being a great mom. And for writing such a nice post.

missdaleen said...

What lovely kind words to bathe your daughter 'in love" with. You are both lucky to have each other.

It was a pleasure to read.
Thanks for sharing.
Daleen