Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Temple Square




Saturday morning the Jacksons and the Hirz family headed up to Salt Lake City to tour temple square. Brent's stepmom Kelly had never been before. It was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky and the temple against the blue sky looked so majestic.









We also watched the Joseph Smith movie that is playing down there on temple square right now. I have seen it in seminary....and it doesn't matter how many times....it brings a tear to my eye and I get a lump in my throat.







My favorite part of temple square is always going up to see the statue of Christ in the visitors center. It was slower than usual that morning....so it was pretty quiet in the room and it was nice to just sit there and contemplate over all of my blessings. So grateful for the Savior.









The Hirz bunch












The Jackson's






No comments: