Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Kevin

I have so much blogging to catch up on.....but today is Kevin's birthday so I wanted to at least post about that. I can't believe he is 26 today and a new father. What a blessing it was being down in albuquerque to meet our grandson henry and see how Kevin adores him. Kevin's a busy guy with graduate school, teaching two writing classes and being a husband and father. Kellie said that Kevin and Stacie were such troopers while Henry was in the NICU. I knew they would be. Happy birthday my boy with the pink hair. I will never forget your aunt lois coming in the room hours after you were born and saying "The hutterites saw Kevin in the nursery and said he was big enough to drive the tractor already" Don't I know it....I'm the one that birthed you.....haha. You were such a joy to raise and now it's an even great joy to watch you as you start your family. We are so proud of you Kevin. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Kevin. We don't know each other too well but our two families tie together. Congratulations on your baby boy. Enjoy every moment you have with him...nothing is more wonderful in life than your family. Chandra, what a year you have had already: Chris coming home from his mission and two grandchildren born just weeks apart. What joy must be felt in the Jackson family. You and Scott have raised an exceptional family that is th hallmark of what a family should be. Enjoy the rest of your journey of life...you are blessed and loved. Your friend, Deanna