Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweetest Husband


After a long day in the dental chair and a root canal I came home to these beautiful roses. There was a note on them that said "There is warm soup on the counter wrapped in towels to keep it warm. I wish I could have taken your place today." There were two different types of deli soup. He wasn't sure which soup I would like....so he got two. I picked the creamy potato and bacon. It was delicious. I was in so much pain....and it was just what I needed. Scott is so amazing. I love him dearly. He is always doing such thoughtful things. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

melanie said...

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!

Nate, Brittney and Ryan said...

I once told a Scott story in a talk at church about service in marriage (him pushing the car down the street before he started it so he wouldn't wake you). He's so good to you! When I was considering marrying Nate I knew that I would never find someone else as thoughtful as he is. We're such lucky girls!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now THAT is sweet. How thoughtful.