Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekly Events

What a week. I have literally spent the entire week in bed. Whatever this bug was that I got it knocked me on my butt. I am about to go stir crazy though.



Kevin got a promotion with the campus police department. He is the new shift manager. He gets a raise. So, that makes the wife and the mom very happy. Way to go Kev!



Chris decided on BYU Idaho and will now start looking at classes. Now he is just hoping that his buddy Tyler can get his tract changed so they can be roommates. Tyler ended up with the winter/spring tract....but it really doesn't work well for his mission so they are trying to work with him.


Scott is being released after serving three full years on the highcouncil. I know he had mixed feelings. He really liked it. I am very happy though. With Chris leaving, it will be nice to have him to sit with in church again. I've missed him.

Carolyn has been doing some school stuff at a junior high and is working with kids with behavior issues. She has really enjoyed it and is excited again about her major.

1 comment:

Lyle and Mary: said...

Way to go Jacksons, sounds like it was a good news week for most of the family, with the exception of you being sick of course. Hope your feeling better now.