Friday, July 17, 2009

I've been tagged

Kevin, if my memory serves me correctly I tagged you previously and you said "Mom....I don't do tags." Who tagged me? KEVIN.

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Went on a rollercoaster

2. Walked for what seemed like miles

3. Laughed a lot (Mostly at Chris and Tyler)

4. Went on a tube ride that was so much fun

5. Had a picnic

6. Drank a Thelma's frozen lemonade (I love those!)

7. Held Scott's hand

8. Stopped for a visit at my brothers while we ate chinese food and he gave Chris lots of advice about Rexburg. Mostly......don't mention that he's related to Ted.....and he'll be just fine.


8 Things I look forward to

1. Our getaway next month.

2. Getting dad's place all cleaned up and ready to rent.

3. Going to the temple with Chris in the fall.

4. Seeing the kids in Sept. after we drop Chris off at school

5. Nights out with my hubby

6. Times all together as a family( I can't wait till Christmas)

7. Chris's mission call

8. Teaching again in the fall

8 things I wish I could do

1. Have a day without pain.

2. crochet(I stole this one from Kevin....chris needs to teach us)

3. Travel the world

4. Discover the cure for ALS

5. Visit Mary in Korea

6. Take a temple trip across the country

7. Go on a mission with my husband someday

8. See the Mariners win the world series.....okay.....I know that's never going to happen....but a girl can dream can't she?

8 shows I watch

1. Extreme Home makeover

2. So you think you can dance?

3. Bachelorette

4. Grey's Anatomy (My favorite) What's not to love? Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy. Seriously!!!

5. Boston Legal(But now I have to watch reruns. I'm so sad that show ended)

6. Mariners baseball

7. Ace of Cakes

8. What not to wear

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I am glad you did this tag. I was thinking this morning... I have not been tagged in forever.

Thelma's frozen lemonade sounds delish. Sounds like you are getting your dose of exercise.

You should elaborate on your getaway. Where? How long?

I wish you could have more than just a day without pain. I would be interested in knowing your pain management tricks.

Yvette is covering this week for Loraine at the office. Her hubby has been recently diagnosed with ALS. I wish you had the cure for that too.

WE have something in common. I love Grey's Anatomy. Got hooked like in season two [somewhere in the middle] now I watch it faithfully and own the entire DVD collection.

Have a great day Chandra. Hopefully I am not out of it the next time your Mom calls... I missed her call yesterday.

ToOdLeS.

Lyle and Mary: said...

I couldn't agree more with your #5 on the list of things you wish you could do. It would be #1 on my list of things I wish you would do!! Great list. No wonder I like you.