Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Excitement in Moses Lake


Shortly after arriving home on Saturday night we heard all kinds of sirens. Looking out the window we saw three police cars up on top the hill and then five police cars chasing a vehicle right past our house. The vehicle must have made it past the road block because all the police cars disappeared over the hill. A bunch of us were talking about it at church the next day. We said there must be a joke about "How many police cars does it take to catch a bad guy?" Well, in tonights paper I read that they were chasing a stolen vehicle. They finally caught it quite a ways from here. He abandoned the vehicle and they pursued him and got him with the taser. If that wasn't enough excitement there was a bank robbery in Moses Lake on Monday. Robbed a teller at my bank by knifepoint. Okay.....now seriously.....that just ticked me off. My bank already suffered from the financial meltdown and had to be bought out.....and I see the money in our 401k dwindling each day.....so leave the money in my bank alone! Glad they caught him. If I lived in a big city maybe this wouldn't be much news....but Moses Lake gets a bit boring and stuff like this both landing on the front page of todays paper.....now that's news!

5 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

I always root for bank robbers!

The Jackson Clan said...

Wow that is preatty good for moses lake eh. wow that acually surprises me.

The Jackson Clan said...

Oh you crossed the line. Its to bad you live 16 hours away eh. I will get you though and just for your information I say go utah this weekend all the way. How could I be a trader.

Lyle and Mary: said...

That's why I stay in Butte.
Moses Hole was just to crime ridden for me. I'll take the drunks and gamblers here anyday.
Really, its just to cold here, nobody wants to go outside to commit a crime.
Keep your doors locked and your money under a mattress, that's my advice.
Call me when you get to SLC!!

Carolyn said...

TAG momma! You are it!