Monday, November 3, 2008

Good luck bug!


Carolyn has an interview with a charter school in Draper, UT tomorrow. She is really excited about it. I'm sure she will do great. She is really struggling getting hours at work. With the economy the way it is the retail industry is really struggling and everyone's hours are getting cut back. So, it would sure be nice for her to land this job. Carolyn is so awesome with kids. They are just drawn to her. She is a natural. When she told me she had decided to major in special education I knew it would be a perfect fit for her. Not only does she love working with children but she has always had a soft spot for those with special needs. You are awesome bug. Good luck with your interview. Hope they can see how incredible you are. Go get em girl. Love you bug.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks momma! I sure hope I get this job too. It would be so so great for us.

melanie said...

Crossing my fingers too!! You ARE the best and they NEED you.