Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacie


My daughter in law turns 21 today. Happy birthday Stacie. This year I thought I would post a David Letterman type list and put the top ten reasons I love each of my family members. So, why not post them on their birthdays. So.....here it goes.
TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE STACIE (in no particular order)
1. She loves Kevin.
2. She always has a smile on her face.
3. She calls me Most magnificant Queen (Smart girl)
4. She has the most tender relationship with her brother
5. She shares my love for President Obama
6. She cooks gourmet food. The cranberries at Thanksgiving were delicious.
7. She is a perfect fit in our family
8. She is beautiful on the inside and the outside
9. She is a very dedicated student
10. She is basically awesome. What more is there to say.
Happy birthday Stacie. I love you.


2 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

Oh Chandra, thanks for the birthday love. I love you back!




(Oh and I thought you would be happy that my verification word is "valsie." How appropriate for a word with 'Val' in it to come up when I'm on your blog. Teehee.)

Mike and Lisa said...

What a sweet mother in law you are!!