Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Carolyn

I don't know how to change the post date. I wrote this a couple of days ago. Today is actually Groundhog's day.....and Carolyn's 21st birthday. I'm mad at the groundhog though.....6 more weeks of winter.



My little girl is all grown up.









HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BUG!







Ten Reasons why I love Carolyn so much.



1. She LOVES to laugh.



2. She is awesome with little kids. They adore her. (World's best babysitter)



3. She is a very loyal friend. (I really admire her for that)



4. She likes to think outside the box. (I think she got that from her mommy)



5. She fell in love with Brent. (We love having him in our family)



6. She gives Christlike service. (100 hours helping the special olympics program. Giving up her summer to go to Canada and take care of my cousins children while Erynn was going through chemo.)



7. She's a hard worker. (Have to be to survive the pea fields)



8. She is a beautiful dancer. (And she totally lives by the saying "Dance as if no one is watching.")



9. She has a very strong testimony.



10. She is my one and only little girl. (Not so little anymore....she is all grown up now.)



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks mom! I am all grown up. Haha...only, I might not act like it. I love you!

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn. I second all of it!! Especially the fabulous with kids comment and the trait you got from your mommy. Hope you have a great day.

If you really want to change the date, I can help you with that. It's easy.

Love your birthday ideas for the year. Very nice.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Carolyn. Can it please go on the record that I think Carolyn is amazing. I love her zest for life. I love her enthusiasm. I'm grateful for her loyalty. In short, she's a great one. Happy Belated Day Carolyn.