Friday, July 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Paris



Well......our trip has come to an end and we must say goodbye to the city of Paris. It was everything and more than what I expected. I will never forget the week that we spent here in Paris. I never got to take the paris trip with my dad's french class. The years I was in highschool the trip was to Quebec. I was always sad that I didn't get to go. I'm so glad now that I didn't. I'm glad that the first time I experienced this remarkable city I was with the man I love.






Paris really is the city of Love. I fell madly in love in Paris with the most amazing man.....and it's the man I've loved for the past 25 years. Thanks babe for a wonderful trip to mark our 25 years on our journey. I can't wait to see what the next 25 years bring. The next trip better have fewer stairs though.....I'm to dang old for this....ha ha. I love you babe.






Took this funny one of Scott as we took our shuttle back to the airport and we were weaving in and out of the crazy paris traffic. I really have never seen drivers like this before. On our long flight home I thought of all the remarkable things I had seen and learned this past week. I was having a hard time deciding which of all the things I saw was my very favorite. I asked Scott was his favorite thing was and without hesitation he said "My favorite thing was seeing the joy on your face as we saw something new." Am I married to the sweetest guy in the world or what? I am sure there were other places he would have rather gone...but he picked th e place where I wanted to go....and he loved Paris because he saw it through my eyes with me.

No comments: