Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost Finished!



Carolyn started her practicum this week. She is teaching second and third graders down in Spanish Fork. I can't believe she is almost done and will recieve her degree. I'm so excited for her. She is going to be such an excellent special education teacher. Kids adore her because she is so much fun. I remember watching her as she competed in Special Olympics on the unified softball and bowling teams. Those athletes loved her. They would see her in a store months later and yell out to get her attention. Of course if she saw them first she was the one yelling across the store. I know....hard to believe from such a shy quiet girl.....ha ha. She has genuine love for people with special needs. I am so glad she decided to pursue a career in an area that will bless her life as well as those she teaches. Way to go Bug. December is just around the corner.....and then the new adventure begins. Good luck with your teaching. I sure love you and I'm so proud of you.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Kudos to you Carolyn!

and

to you Momma Chandra... where would we all be without our Momma's?

I think she has picked a very rewarding career.

ToOdLeS.

Brent said...

That is one handsome special kid in the picture with her.