Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENTIE


Nice stash Brent....glad it's fake.
Happy Birthday Brent! Hope you have a good one.
Top ten reasons why I love Brent.
1. He loves my daughter!
2. He is so tender with Carolyn. When he kisses her forehead and says "I love you dear" It warms my heart.
3. Brent's laugh is infectious....and Kevin can make him laugh in about 3 seconds.....once he starts laughing the whole room laughs.
4. He is the smartest guy I know with computers. He is amazing.....and he only teases me a little when I ask a totally dumb question. I am so glad he works at staples. Who needs an easy button when you have Brent? I can call him anytime to ask questions.
5. He is more like a brother to my sons than a brother in law.
6. He loves Moses Lake....which means we may get them back up here someday. I know he'll move back home for Chico's pizza.
7. Brent is the most mellow person I know. Kevin roomed with him freshman year and as much as Kevin tried to annoy him.....he just couldn't. The only time he got really mad was when Cory squirted orange juice into Brent's eye....and then he was only mad for a minute.
8. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and it shows in the way he lives.
9. He is the only member of the family that will still willingly play the game of Trouble with me. He even asks me if I want to play. All the rest of the family goes into hiding when I pull that game out.
10. He is a perfect fit in our family. We love you so much Brent.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Well it's nice to know that Tony shares a birthday with such a wonderful person. Lucky Carolyn.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps.
OH crap I forgot.
Happy Birthday Brent!