Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love to run



Kevin has always loved to run. He ran all four years of highschool cross country and track. I've never really understood his passion for running but I've always been so proud of him for doing it. Kevin has run in a half marathon this year and a 5 and 10k. He is training for the St. George Marathon this fall.



Kevin has passed his love of running to Stacie. She just finished running her second 5K and got her personal best time today. I'm so proud of you Stacie. I don't quite know how Kevin convinced you that this is fun....but you seem to be enjoyng it.
Kevin was first place for his age group in a race he ran a few weeks ago. You're awesome bud! Way to go.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Running HURTS!!! But I am amazed by those who don't feel the same way. I love your new family pic on the top of your blog, by the way. :)

Grant Haws said...

For the record, I don't remember EVER seeing Stacie run until recently. EVER. Good work Stacie and Kevin!

ShEiLa said...

Even though our Teddy was/is a runner and Shia has joined in... Tony and I both agree.

Why run? especially L O N G distance when we have cars???

I am almost sure distance running... ok any running requires a determination that I just don't have.

ToOdLeS.