Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant!


Happy Birthday Grant!
Grant is my daughter in laws brother. We first met through the blogging world....but after meeting Grant at Kevin and Stacie's wedding I knew he was going to be more than Kevin's brother in law....he was going to be a part of our whole family. Here are just some of the reasons that I love Grant.
1. He loves Obama. Granted, he is a little upset with him right now....but he loves his vision of hope and change for this country. (Pinky twitch)
2.He shares my delight of naughtiness.
3. He is a great cook.....or so I'm told....I am still yet to taste of his delicious recipies. I'm not getting any younger Grant....get with it!
4. His giggle makes me feel good inside.
5. Grant has a tender soul. Stacie and Grant have a sister who is blind and I watched the way that Grant and Stacie are with Lanette. So loving and tender. Lanette adores her big brother Grant.
6. He loves Kevin....even after stealing away his sister.
7. Grant is one of the bravest people I know.
8. He is a true and loyal friend.
9. His ever changing hair color keeps life interesting...although I am still bummed that you didn't go with the green and yellow wedding colors like I'd hoped.
10.Grant is awesome.

3 comments:

Grant Haws said...

I love you Chandra. Thanks for this - it made my day.

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday to one of Chandra's favorite people.

The fact that he loves Obama makes him PERFECT!

Anyway...
Chandra can I get your e.mail address? Mine is [nevada_kings@hotmail.com]
without the parenthesis.

Thanks.

ToOdLeS.

Stacie Lou said...

Agreed, Grant is awesome. Hooray for the coolest brother ever.