Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Luck Kevin


Kevin has been training for several months and this weekend he will be running his first full marathon. On Saturday he will compete in the St. George Marathon. I don't really understand his passion for running as it is something I've never been interested in. Kevin has been running for years. He competed all four years of highschool in Cross Country and ran for the MLHS track team. I'm proud of him for training so hard and being dedicated. When we were in Provo he showed us some of the places he's been running. He has logged a lot of miles preparing for this race. Good Luck Kevin! I love you. You'll do great.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! Good luck to Kevin. :) My mom's cousin and her hubby are running that one as well. I think they are all insane! Haha! I guess that's why I'll not be doing it.

ShEiLa said...

Chandra,

Tony said...
Why run 26 miles when we live in a time with cars?

however,
YOUR Mom and I plan to be in St.George for the event.

ToOdLeS.

Stacie said...

He sure will. He has been working his tail off. The only trouble is that I have a cold and I'm terrified that I'm going to get him sick on race day. So, say a little prayer that he'll be okay!

Kevin Jackson said...

Thanks mum!