Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goofing Off




When Chris got home from his fishing trip he was sitting beside me on the couch showing me the pictures he took. Then he started snapping pictures of us with goofy faces. It was fun. I had a good laugh. He would say something and then snap away.














"Cheese"















This is our shocked look













We got caught we our hands in the cookie jar look....notice....my look is oops....his is....flash the dimple and I won't get in trouble. That little stinker. He has used that dimple to get out of trouble many times....and it still works....UGH.











Simply adorable












"We just saw a huge spider"













This was going to be the nice one....but Chris had other ideas.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sorry, but your huge spider face kinda stinks.

And that stupid dimple....he gets away with everything. Until that one time when we voted him out of the tribe. Hahaha

Melanie said...

Aww! So cute. What are you going to do with an empty house? :(

Carolyn said...

So, I looked at these again and I think my favorite one is the "Simple Adorable" one. You are doing the exact same thing and it is so funny. Just thought you should know.

ShEiLa said...

Chandra I love all of these...
I bet you are glad he started snapping away. You will get to look at these many times and smile.

ToOdLeS.

ps. I was thinking my favorite was 'Cheese'... but it is 'Simply adorable' just like Carolyn.