Friday, December 11, 2009

She's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is Carolyn's last day of student teaching. I know it will be hard for her to leave those students. She had an amazing mentor teacher and such a wonderful experience at Springville Junior High. I can't believe I have a University graduate. I feel very OLD today. Way to go Carolyn. I'm so proud of you for all your hard work and determination as you finished your special education degree. You are awesome. You're going to be an exceptional special education teacher. You have so much love to give. Let the job hunting begin! I hope you get that job in the district.....sounds like a good fit for you. We love you bug! This is quite an accomplishment.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Today had been a sad/happy day. I'm just not sure. I think it will be even more sad Monday morning when I'm not going to school.

Stacie Lou said...

wOot! wOot! Well, even if today is sort of a sad day, at least you get to shove it in Kevin's face more. Teehee. Congratulations, Carolyn!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Oh the joy in the Jackson family is heard and felt. You parents need to pat yourself on the back too as you have supported, encouraged and always been there for Carolyn. A great accomplishment for her and for you. Thank you for giving us such a sweet and lovely granddaughter.

Kevin and Eliza said...

How exciting! I love your family picture. Way to go Carolyn!