Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jack Johnson

Chris got me started listening to Jack Johnson. He's an acoustic guitar player and Chris really loves his music. So, I wanted to know what he was listening too and I became an instant fan. I really like all of his albums. Very smooth and easy to listen to. I was quite surprised that my teenage son was interested in his music. I remember growing up with two teenage brothers at home and the walls would shake when they would listen to their heavy metal music. I'm happy that this is the type of music that Chris likes to listen to. Well, Jack Johnson is in concert out at the Columbia River Gorge in August and we got tickets and we are going with Chris's girlfriend and her family. It will be such a nice evening all together. I know it is a long ways off but I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: